
This past week was Spirit Week at school. Friday was Decade Day and lucky for me, I have a roomate that loves to dress up loves old clothes. Lindsay had the prettiest dresses and so I borrow one from her. My students loved my dress! I have to admit that I think the outfit is gorgeous and I sure wouldn't mind if this style returned.




3 comments:
Yep, you pretty much look hot in that dress! If you didn't already have boys in your class with crushes on you, ya do now! I wish I had a cool teacher like you when I was in 7th grade!
Love the dress!! Sounds like you have been having way to much fun at school! :)
Hey Christie! I saw your page and it was so fun to see what you've been up to! I love the dress and your class is adorable!
Post a Comment