
I am in the Institute Choir and I love it! I was not as much of a fan of the choir last year. But this year I am loving it. The director reminds me of Brother Brower, the director of Collegiate, except he is much funnier. Don't get me wrong, Brother Brower was phenominal, it is just that Brother Keaton is really funny. At any rate, I am enjoying myself.
At the beginning of semester, Bro. Keaton mentioned a 8 person jazz Christmas choir. The group be known as the Heritage Carolers because they would mostly sing at This Is the Place Heritage Park. I auditioned and was really hoping to make it. Well...it is true - I get to be part of the group. He has not totally decided if there will be two group or just one, so I am not sure hoe exactly it is all going to work out.
I posted this picture because these are similar to the outfits we will get to wear! I am sooooo excited. They are so stinkin cute! We will perform at the park as well as at Christmas parties around Salt Lake. So, if you are around Salt Lake during the Christmas season, you will have to call me and let me know when you are going to be here and maybe you could see us perform!




1 comment:
Those are awesome costumes! I would love to be in a group like that! I bet we'll be coming down sometime, and I'll be sure to call!
Post a Comment