I got to surprise my dad for his birthday and it was the best! I loved surprising him. I got out of school a little later than I meant to, but thankfully my mom was able to delay a little while so that I could still surprise him. The plan was for me to meet them at a resturant in Blackfoot and I would be waiting for them. Matt and Joni were also coming. He knew they were going to be there for his birthday but he thought they were going to be there about midnight. It was timed beautifully. I was waiting for him at the resturant when they showed up. Then about 15 minutes later, Matt and Joni showed up. The weekend was awesome! I had a great weekend with my family. Happy Birthday Dad!!! I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I had to laugh during the song, because it was just so...Larsen!! How fun that you surprised your dad on his 40th birthday. And thank you for posting!!! I missed seeing your face!
I found your blog through Matt and Joni's. It made me so happy. Good luck with your first year teaching its hard but you have the most memories! You look adorable and we are moving around Christmas, but I would like to come and hear you sing at This is The Place. I would love to see you!
Hey Christie! This is me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a fantastic day! I miss you!
Post a Comment