Our ward went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. My Uncle Steve gave us a tour. He is in a stake presidency in one of the stakes that has been heavenly involved in the open house. Having my uncle give us a personal tour was a really special experience. It was gorgeous inside! It was breath-taking! The theme in the temple is circles. The higher up you go in the temple the closer the circles get. They become more and more inter-twined.
The windows have stars in them and they look like crystals. The celestial room was so beautiful I cannot even explain it. I know there are lots of beautiful temples and that I will get to see them when I am endowed, but for now, I must say that that temple is one of the most beautiful temples I have seen. I felt like I was truly in Heaven.
Temples are such a sacred and special place and I am so grateful that we have temples all over the earth. I am so blessed to have 7 temples all within an hour drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i loved the stars in the window. I didn't notice the circles getting closer and closer on each level. How cool! I bet you learned some other awesome stuff having a guided tour. It pays to have the hook-up!
Post a Comment