One of my really good friends Vanessa (Vany) is moving back to Puerto Rico. All of her family lives there so she is moving back. Arturo and I along with a couple other friends planned a surprise party for her. She truly had no idea it was coming. They were all waiting out our friends' house for us to arrive. We had cake and some yummy food before going to Memory Grove. Memory Grove is one of the most beautiful places in SLC and I love going there. It is like a little oasis.
We threw around a frisbee and played some games. It was really relaxed and fun. Teaching Vany how to throw a frisbee was fun too. One of the guys there told her, "It goes where ever your finger points." Well she knew exactly what he meant but decided to make a joke out of it. "Oh really? So if I throw it to the right and then point to the left, it will go that way?" We played with that one for a while, laughing non-stop.
Afterward we all went to ward prayer. There were a ton of people there and everyone sang "God Be With You 'Til We Meet Again." It was the perfect evening and Vany had a wonderful time. I am really going to miss her. She is one of the sweetest people I know. She has been a great friend to me. Good luck in Puerto Rico Vany! We all love you.




1 comment:
Way fun posts, but where is that video you told me about?! :)
Post a Comment