I just have to say how much I love this show. Watching the reactions of the people who they help is so exctiting and inspiring. Regardless of how crummy your day has been, watching that show makes you smile from ear to ear and lifts your spirits. I do not even have to have watched the entire episode - just seeing the end where they get to see the house is exciting.
The family I watched today was a guy with 5 teenage sons. They could not stop hugging everyone, yelling and jumping up and down. I loved it. I am so glad there are still shows that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. People still care and people still serve strangers....love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I agree I love that show. It's so inspiring! I feel the same way about Biggest Loser. I love shows like these. I'm all about the emotional tv haha.
I love that show too! I don't think I've ever watched it without crying. And I agree with my sister about "The Biggest Loser." It's just so touching!!
Post a Comment