Annie, my sister-in-law, planned the coolest surprise birthday party for Eric's 30th birthday. It was all themed around football. My parents came down for the evening and it was great to see them. My aunt and uncle were there along with some of my cousins and some close family friends along with about 25 other people. It was awesome. Enjoy the pictures.
Isn't this the coolest! Annie and her mom made the field/tableclothe.




4 comments:
That is pretty Awesome I must say. Your sister in-law did a great job. I am so happy to see a post from you. it has been a while. Looks like you have had some great birthday parties lately.
I totally remember that senior picture at your parents old house! That looks like a pretty sweet party! AND I agree with Heather, I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy to see a post! :)
What a fun idea! I'm glad to see what you've been up to. By the way, you look way hot in your Halloween get up.
Hi!! I'm so excited to see you have a blog, I can definitely keep up with your busy life this way. Yay for blogs! I hope you're doing well!! :)
Post a Comment