I must say that my 24th birthday was quite a success. I had work that day, but none of the students were there because it was a teacher work day. The quarter had ended the day before, so we had that day to work on grades. My day started out wonderfully with a call from one of my friends and then from my Mom and Dad. They sang me happy birthday while I sat on my bed and opened my gifts from them.
On the way to work the sun was rising and I think it is one of the most gorgeous sunrises I have ever seen! I told people that it was Heavenly Father's gift to me. The entire sky was full of magnificent color. It changed from purple, to pink, then orange and finally a brilliant yellow. It was one of the best gifts ever!
On the way to work the sun was rising and I think it is one of the most gorgeous sunrises I have ever seen! I told people that it was Heavenly Father's gift to me. The entire sky was full of magnificent color. It changed from purple, to pink, then orange and finally a brilliant yellow. It was one of the best gifts ever!
The day just continued to get better and better. Throughout the day I received emails, textmessages and posts on Facebook from friends and family wishing me a happy birthday. I got to listen to music all day at work and it was just a relaxing day. One of my good friends took me to dinner at a Brazilian resturant and it was INCREDIBLE! When we got home, we had a costume party at my house. I dressed up as a 60s girl. I was fun to have so many people over here. In my mind, the party was going to be a lot different, but it still turned out well.
So thank you to everyone who made my birthday wonderful! I love you!
These girls were zombies...creepy! They looked so freaky! Megan, Anna, Me, Mandy, and Amber.
Sephra, Me, Sicily and Melissa. Sicily and Melissa were birds.
Tyson and I. I was so glad he came!
Arturo and I. He was from the 70s and I was from the 60s.
The roomies: Lana, Christy and Linsday.




1 comment:
It was fun to see a picture of Tyson! I'm glad that you had a great birthday.
Post a Comment