Yes my friends, I have the blessed opportunity to teach up and coming rappers. We had a talent show this week and some of my students rapped. Their rap was all aboud our school. The best part was their physical appearance. There were 3 students, Sala, Josh and Alejandro. Sala is probably 5'6" while Josh is maybe 4'10" and Alejandro is about 4'5" and probably weighs around 60 pounds. But let me tell you, his sassy attitude makes up for it. Alejandro is spunky, charasmatic and just plain fun.
He was the best rapper up there! He took control of the situation and was getting the whole audience involved. When there first got on stage he looked up at the sound both and said, "Yo! Gimi A Beat!" Then while one of the other guys was rapping, he started dancing and saying, "Put your hands in the air. Come on. Put your hands in their." He was HYSTERICAL!!! As they were running off stage, Josh yelled out, "Get it Krunk!" which is something he loves to yell everyday as he walks by my classroom. It doesn't mean anything, it is just a phrase he picked up from a rapper named Lil' John. We were laughing about it all day. I hope this made you smile at least a little bit. I know I am still smiling, but that might be because I know these students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment