Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Classroom!




I cannot believe how long it has taken my to set up my classroom, and I am not even done! I was there for about 6 hours today and 5 the other day. Now, knowing me, you should not be surprised to know that within that time, I also stopped and talked to people for a good long time. Me, talk? No. Despite that, I felt I had to post pictures of my classroom. I love and I think it is beautiful! I feel very lucky to be working at such a nice school.

P.S. I am teaching 7th Grade Utah Studies for anyone that did not know what it was that I was teaching.

7 comments:

♥ kimberly said...

Looks good! How exciting for you! Glad to see you back blogging again. I've missed you! Let me know the next time you'll be in town, we'll need to get together.

Lisa said...

Nice job Christie! How fun it must be making this classroom "your own". I am so excited for you! Good Luck! You will have to let me know how Day 1 goes since I never got there...not that I'm complaining too much...I kinda like your brother!

Lauryl said...

You are totally going to have to help me when I have my own classroom. Looks awesome!

Lindsey said...

Christie! I can't believe you have your own classroom! We all seem too small to me! (I know tons of people our age teach but it's more real when I see YOUR room!:)) Good luck this year, I already know you're going to be an amazing teacher!

Kristine said...

Hey, that layout looks familiar! :) Did you get it from the book? It looks fabulous and so clean! Soon teenagers will fill it with energy. I am so excited for you! You are going to do a great job. Call me if you ever need to vent! I always love to hear good teaching stories. I'm thinking about ya!

Matt and Joni said...

Hey Sis, Congrats on the great room. I'll be excited to hear your stories next week. Best of luck on Monday.

Heather said...

I can't believe you are a teacher! I wish I could go back and have you as my teacher! Hope everything is going smoothly and that you are loving life!