About a month ago, my friend Mindy called me and asked me if I wanted to go fly a helicopter with her that afternoon. Ummmm, let me think about it....yes! A friend of our's that is in the ward, is a helicopter pilot and he had been promising Mindy a ride before she left (she moved back to Virginia.)
Therefore, the following are pictures from our adventure. It was really neat to see SLC from the sky. The beauty of being in a helicopter was that we were above everything, but not so high up that we couldn't really see anything, like you get in a plane. I don't know if I will ever get a chance to do something like that again, so I was grateful that I got to go!






4 comments:
You may be jelous of me going to wicked, but I am jelous of your helicopter ride! What a cool experience! Also, please tell Preston hi! That kid is great.
I would just love ever min. of that. It looks like so much fun.
What a fun experience! I am jealous, too! And by the way, I guess I will excuse you from posting this week since you are with my dear friend Kasey at EFY. Have a blast! (But I'll be expecting more posts in the future, perhaps some line dancing pictures?) :)
Sweet! That'd be awesome to fly over SL! That helicopter is tiny!
Post a Comment