Tuesday, June 17, 2008

EFY!!!

I have loved EFY. I will write more stories later that really explain more about my weeks at EFY, but for right now, I wanted to just get some pictures up. My first week was incredible! My group of girls and our entire company was phenominal! I don't know if there could be a better group. The second week both me and my co-counselor struggled to really connect with our youth. They were fairly closed off and uninterested in participating or getting to know eachother.
Check that out! I love that you cannot see my legs at all.

This is our company - "Light of the World"

These are a few of my girls and a couple of the guys in our company.
This is Kasey, one of my co-counselors from my first week. She is amazing!


I am getting tired and have other things to do, so I am going to stop for now. But don't you even worry, I have stories like crazy to tell you!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Pretty much you are amazingly beautiful! I love the no-legs picture! I can't wait to hear more about it. I'm glad you got to know Kasey!

Bekah and Lance said...

Love the pictures and can't wait to hear about all your adventures!