So I have to admit that this whole blog thing has been wonderful so far. Tonight I was able to look up a bunch of my friends and see what they are up to. You know, if you ever need a little pick-me-up, there is nothing better than reading through your friends and families' blogs and their wonderful stories. I loved reading Kim's issues with her hair and seeing her new hair cut. Then reading about Bekah's insane neighbors and their new home. Kristine's son, Grant, always cracks me up because his facial expressionare hysterical...Icould look at pictures of him for hours. Let's not forget Heather and the video of Mike swinging Lydia in the blanket and her hitting her head on the ground she was so excited. I laughed too Heather, it is okay.
Yet again, I am eating my words. Technology really does have its benefits. Blogs are good and they are useful. Megan, you would love to hear that me and my roommate got online to look at iPods. AHHHH!!! I cannot believe I am even considering one. I digress.
Cheers for Blogs!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I'd have to agree with you about blogs. It's so fun and easy to keep updated on what's going on with everybody! I'm so glad you decided to start one because I've missed hearing from you! Found any good deals on clothes lately? ;)
Yeah blogs! I do love them so much. Probably more than I really should! I'm so excited that you have one now.
But an iPod? Are you kidding me? Christie you have no self control.
Post a Comment