I know this is no shocker....but Arturo does not like to eat fruit or vegetables. (He is just like almost every other male in this world I suppose.) I will make dinner and have either a fruit or vegetable as part of dinner and he will conveniently forget to eat them. However, I have found something that he loves...BANANAS!!! He will always eat a banana if I offer it to him and last night was even better.
Our friend Ciro, who is also from Colombia, was over and both of them walked over to the kitchen, Arturo picked up two bananas, handed one to Ciro and they both ate a whole banana right then and there. WOOT WOOT!!!Go bananas, go, go bananas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
That song from Prince of Egypt is now in my head! I've learned how to slowly sneak in different fruits and veggies because Tyson is the same way! After 5 years, I'm making headway. :)
Post a Comment