We took pictures before our sealing. It was 7 degrees outside and our parents were dying. I had a white cloak that helped me stay warm. I love how our pictures turned out.
Of course the best part of the day was in the temple where I was sealed to Arturo for eternity. Yeah!!! It was peaceful and beautiful. The temple president sealed us and he got along with Arturo really well - they served in the same area. :) It was wonderful to have our family in the sealing room with us. I love going to the temple. It is a day I will always remember.
We had a great luncheon at Johnny Carinos and the reception was beautiful and fun. We wanted people to have fun. We played some games and everyone was a good sport. We had a little dance. I wish more people had actually gotten up and danced, but what do you do? We are all used to going into the reception, saying hi, grab some food and leave.
Thanks to everyone who helped with the wedding. I did not worry about anything the entire day. Everything worked out just right and I am so grateful.













4 comments:
What a great day! Love you hair too! You are one gorgeous bride!
Awww, you look so happy and beautiful! Congratulations!
I had no idea you got married! Congratulations! You guys sure make a great couple. Your husband looks likea model! Nice work! :)
Congrats friend! I didn't know you got married! You look so beautiful as always! You got a cute hubby there too! Love love your pics, especially the one where you are about to stick your tongue to that pole ha ha! Miss you!
Post a Comment