Thursday, April 1, 2010

Engagement Pictures

We had a good time taking engagement pictures. About 20 minutes before we were supposed to take our pictures, I cut a hole in the front of my shirt. AHHHH!!! That was one of the quickest shopping trips ever. Arturo dropped me off infront of the Gateway Mall and I ran in to buy a shirt. We took pictures in Memory Grove and then we took more another day downtown.


I also had quite the adventure with my hair. I made the mistake of dying my hair 2 days before our pictures. I wanted to re-do my hi-lights and the girl that did it made my hair BLONDE! The front had a huge chunck of blonde in it and I wanted to die. So for our first set of pictures I look like a blonde. Then I went to get if fixed for our second set of pitures. I went to another salon and they put toner on it to fic the blonde. It kind of made my hair look red. I liked it, but people got confused as to why it looked like my hair was red. Oh well.

























No comments: