Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Must Read Book!!!

There is a new book by Brad Wilcox that everyone has to read. The book is titled, "The Continuous Atonement." It gave me a fresh view of the Atonement and it works in our lives. After reading the book, I had a renewed hoped in the Atonement and my faith in the Atonement grew by leaps and bounds. The way he explains things is so simple and easy to understand. After reading this book, the Atonement seems like something that is actually accessible now.

One cool thing is that I did a session of EFY last week and the session director was Brad Wilcox. I recognized him the moment I walked in to our fireside Sunday night. He took some time to talk to me about his book and gave me lots of great insights. Later in the week I was also able to participate in an interview with him about his new book. A girl from The Daily Universe at BYU came to interview him and he thought it would be nice to have me there since I had read the book. Read it. You will love it!

4 comments:

Kristine said...

How cool that you got to meet him! I read that book and really enjoyed it.

Lauryl said...

So, loved the giant update. We should hang out. Tyler just got the new Brian Regan DVD and it is straight up hysterical. Call me!

Unknown said...

hey Mrs. Larsen. This is Logan Bingham. So you did like my grass after all! Funny you would talk about EFY because someone told me about it and said i should go. I was looking into it. Do you think I should go?

Haley said...

Hi ms. larsen! hey do you have a Mcailee Tui'kolovatu in one of your classes?