1. My brother Eric and his wife Annie had their first baby on Saturday. His name is Mack and he is darling - of course. I live really close to Eric and Annie so I am pretty excited to get to spend lots of time with Eric, Annie and Mack.
2. I updated my blog today so it no longer has a Halloween background.
3. Using my friends' blogs, I was able to create links to all of my friends' blogs. Now I can just get on my blog and instantly be connected to everyone else instead of navigating through Kristine's blog to find everyone else.
4. I slept in this morning! AND I am still in my pajamas. Yeah for Christmast break.
5. It is tons of fun reading about the updates from my friends. It is really exciting to see all of the new little babies that my friends/family are having. Happy Day for all you new mothers. :)
6. My 5 year old niece who is very much a girl - loves dancing, dressing up like a princess and everything pink and purple - has now become quite the trash talker. Brad was playing Mia in "Dr. Mario" and she was trash talking the whole time!!! She totally learned it from her dad. She was saying things like "I am going to rock your world daddy," and "I am kickin' your trash dad!" I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Glad to see that you learned how to add links. :) Yeah for Christmas break. That's another awesome thing about teaching. You get long Christmas/spring/summer breaks! I love hearing stories about your students. Keep em coming!
It is so great to hear about you as well. What is new with your family/ life and your students. I hope you had a great Christmas break and enjoyed your holidays.
Post a Comment