Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Following the Crowd

So I have to laugh that now I have my very own blog. First I swore I would never wear capris. Then I swore I would never own a cell phone or get a Facebook account. Now look at me! I should probably stop swearing off things. At any rate, I plan on including many wonderful stories in here for all to read. Trust me, with my life and the fact that I work with kids all day, I will have crazy stories to tell. Enjoy the blog and wait with great anticipation to see what great adventures await.

6 comments:

Matt and Joni said...

How typical of my sister to follow the crowd. Do you ever branch out on your own?

Christie said...

You punk!!! Well if we are going to talk about following the crowd, I do believe that Lisa started the trend on this one. Therefore, YOU my dear would also be following the crowd. LOVE YA!

Matt and Joni said...

I love it when a comment can start with "You punk!!!" and end with "LOVE YA!" The Larsen family is truly "a peculiar people."

Lisa said...

Personally I am thrilled you all put me on such a pedistal and want to be like me!.....oh, I almost forgot....LOVE YA! (Sorry Matt the "you punk" just didn't fit my comment!)

♥ kimberly said...

Christie!! I found your blog, I think through Kristine's. Where are you living now? You look great! check out our blog at millerlifeinidaho.blogspot.com
Good to see what you're up to!
-Kimberly (Cowley) Miller

Bekah and Lance said...

Well look who it is!! You can check out my new blog at bekahandlance.blogspot.com
Looks like you're staying busy down in utah.